Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Traveling Stash Box....Are You Next?

Last week I ran across some posts in Blogland about a Traveling Stash Box. Now how intriguing is that? Well, it caught my attention. So I signed up to hopefully be drawn as a recipient of this traveling stash (it so reminds me of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants).

Wouldn't you know it? Ellyn from over at Ellyn's Place picked me! I received the box quickly, and here's a little peek at what was inside:

I opened the stuffed box and things just started popping out. BAZINGA!  It's like being a kid in a candy shop, getting to pick something special out just for yourself.

Here is what I chose:
Two cute little holiday patterns of Santa and a snowman, the green fat quarters which match some fabric I have my own stash, a cute, bright pattern, the red and black coffee/tea pot fabric, and another quilt pattern. Score!

The rules of the Traveling Stash Box are simple:  Receive the box, take things out that you like and can use, replace those things with like kind and quantity, blog about it, pick a winner, pass it on!

Traveling Stash Box Updates  

Here is what I am replacing as my contribution to the Traveling Stash Box:

Since I was sewing on Christmas projects yesterday, I'm sharing some of my Christmas with the Stash Box, along with a place mat pattern and a cute wall hanging pattern. Plus, I'm adding a couple of extra 'secrets' which I won't show right now.

Would you like to be the next recipient of the Traveling Stash Box?  You must be an active blogger, blog about the box soon after you receive it, choose a winner, and pass it on. Full instructions are included with the box.

In order to be considered for the treasure trove of goodies, just leave a comment below. Let me know what quilting projects you are working on and hope to complete before Christmas! I will pick a winner Sunday night so I can get the box in the mail on Monday, so don't delay!

Check out the other Traveling Stash Boxes for more chances to win, and to get acquainted with other great blogs at:   Traveling Stash

So, let me ask again. Are you next?

10 comments:

  1. glad it arrived and you found some goodies you like (don't put me in the running since I already had my turn!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful idea. I would love to join in. The snowman you chose is a cutie and the panel you added is super

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to be entered in this. I've tried before but was never picked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to join in. Only issue is I will be in Houston 10/28 to 11/4. So Barb, put my name if it works and if it doesn't I will track it down and put my name in when I return. What a Neat Idea! There are so.. many Clever Blogettes out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Traveling Stash Box and would love to win it again. I am working on a lot of different projects, but nothing that really have to be finish by Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to add some goodies to the box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the only box that I have not had the pleasure of. I am finishing up pillows for the season and need to add some hangers to a few more ornaments - and I am done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracious ... do you know I have been following Traveling Stash boxes around the country for over a year now, and have never managed to snag one?!?! LOL!! Sign me up, please!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been following boxes like these around blogs but have not won the chance to have it come to me. I will try one more time. It seems so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I'd like a turn at the traveling stash box. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...