Monday, October 29, 2012

And the Traveling Stash Box Goes To......

Oh my goodness - it was so hard to choose a winner to receive this Traveling Stash Box.  So I just closed my eyes and picked one.

Drum roll please..... I'm glad to announce that the Stash Box goes to Denise :) of Count it *all* JOY!.

The box is winging it's way to her doorstep as I type.  In my hurry to get it in the mail, I forgot to take a photo, but trust me, it was stuffed full!  I had to put it all in a new box - the old one had seen better days.

If you didn't get picked for this box, be sure to visit Sewingly Along to see the other Stash Boxes that you can try to win.  And don't forget to check back on Denise's blog as she'll be posting her box soon.

So, what is a blog without a photo?  Here's a very random one to share.  It's my quilting doodles and my notes from Angela Walter's free motion quilting class on quilting negative space that you can get on Craftsy. Random, right?


Stay safe, all you East Coast Quilters!

Barb

4 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog. i have enjoyed reading yours. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you put it in a new box! I thought about doing that but didn't. Congrats to Denise! Have fun. Oh and I have started a doodle journal too... love yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much, Barb!!! Can't wait for it to get here ... and thanks also for putting it in a new box!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your doodle! I am terrible, I only draw out quilt blocks, never the quilting itself...although maybe that is something I should try :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...