Saturday, October 27, 2012

Thanksgiving - Vote for me!

Good morning (I always do my best computer work in the mornings)!

I'd like to try something here.  I am part of a team on Etsy - Quilts Quilts Quilts. We are having a little fun competition. The entry with the most votes gets to have one-month free advertising on the Etsy Shop Owners Flea Market.



I'd love it if you took a look at all the great hand-made items and vote for the one you think best fits the theme "Thanksgiving."  Mine is item #7 - it's a great table runner made from non-traditional colors including purple. The focal fabric has great words, like Giving, Bounty, Harvest, Celebration, Love, Family - you get the idea. Great stuff!  You can vote here.

Of course, I'd love it if you voted for me, but do vote for the item you think best fits this month's theme of Thanksgiving.  Votes must be cast by Wednesday, I believe.  Thanks, and have fun!

For more views of this great table runner, check it out at Mountain Quiltworks on Etsy.

Barb

3 comments:

  1. I voted for your piece, Barb! I particularly like the center fabric, with the words, in your runner!! Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love non-traditional holiday colours - cute table runner! (I voted!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table runner and i've voted for your piece! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...