A big thanks to HomeSpunLoft who presented me a Versatile Blogger Award. How fun!
My job now is to share 7 things with you all, that you may or may not know about me, and then find 15 other bloggers who also deserve this award and pass it on to them. Finding deserving bloggers isn't hard, but coming up with seven things? Let me see.......thinking, thinking, thinking. Here goes:
- Judging from my dubious beginnings as a newbie sewer in the early days of my marriage, one could hardly believe I enjoy it so much now! The only time my husband has ever heard me scream (aside from finding snakes) is when I would get so frustrated with my sewing machine that I'd just belt out a good one!
- I live in the mountains of south-central Idaho and really don't want to live anywhere else.
- I do my best housecleaning when I put the soundtrack of Camelot on and crank up the volume. Just think, "Camelot!"
- I love to golf and made an Eagle once. Long, long time ago.
- I look forward to each spring when a good friend and I tromp around the river bottoms to collect Morel mushrooms.
- My new love affair is with fabric and design - there are so many gorgeous choices out there, but so little money and too little time.
- I love puppy dogs! And love to take mine when we hike to some of the wilderness lakes nearby.
http://lrstitched.com/ LR Stitched
http://www.dontcallmebetsy.com/ Don't Call Me Betsy
http://www.freshlemonsquilts.com/ Fresh Lemons Quilts
http://conniekresin.blogspot.com/ Quilting By The River
http://marvelesartstudios.blogspot.com/ MarveLes Art Studio
http://marciascraftysewing.blogspot.com/ Marcia's Crafty Sewing
http://bluebirdsews.blogspot.com/ Blue Bird Sews
http://twistedsticks2.blogspot.com/ Twisted Sticks
http://www.kimscraftyapple.blogspot.com/ Kim's Crafty Apple
http://www.eclectictechnique.blogspot.com/ Electic Technique
http://www.heatherspencedesigns.com/blog/ Heather Spence Designs
http://heartofautumn.com/blog/ Heart of Autumn
http://www.gabbysquilts.blogspot.com/ Gabbys Quilts
http://helenernst.blogspot.com/ Till We Quilt Again