It seems I have started way more projects than can fit under my needle, so I have written them down here, and will print them out, mark them off, and be thrilled when they are all completed! Do you have to do that? Keep specific track of your quilting projects because you leap over to a new one now and again? (Mostly again....)
At any rate, thanks to the Finish-A-Long, I am declaring that I shall strive to complete the following projects by September 30, 2018.
|Blue Quilt patiently waiting to be quilted|
1. Scott and Lauren's Quilt - cutting it out now. Needs to be completed by Sept. 28 for their wedding!!!!
2. Christmas Bed Runner 1 - Binding
3. Christmas Bed Runner 2 - Binding
4. Christmas Table Runner - finish quilting and binding
5. Quilt Blue Quilt - Quilting
6. Quilt Yellow/Blue/Red Quilt - Quilting
7. Finish Manger Quilt - piece, quilt, bind
8. Quilt Animal Christmas Wall Hanging
I think that's it! I really need to concentrate on #1. Our son is getting married at the end of September, and they will be using this quilt in their ceremony. And it's the project that needs the most work. No pressure here, lol! I know I can do this and they will love it (the "loving it" part is a given 💕).
Okay. Off to start the process. What are your goals for the rest of the summer? I find I actually sew/quilt more when it's too hot outside to do much!
Quilting with a smile,