Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's Happening!

It's official - I'm in business sewing, quilting, enjoying! I have four table runners posted in my Etsy shop - doesn't look like much, but it has all been a learning process.

I am so glad that I have made it this far. I don't plan to retire on this, but I do plan to pursue my passion, and for the moment, this is it.  Aside from my kids, my husband, my family, I don't have too many things in life I'm passionate about, but I have found this year that a passion has surfaced to be creative, thoughtful, and productive in my sewing room. Way cool!

So hop on over to Mountain Quiltworks on Etsy and check it out. And tell all your friends. And neighbors. And strangers.

I'll end with today's thought:  Just have fun with life. Why not?

1 comment:

  1. You Go Girl!! Since speaking to you last month you have not wasted any time. Congradulations! Love the blogs new look and I wish you all the best following your passion. Helen in New Jersey

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...