Monday, June 1, 2015

I'm Not Missing June's ALYOF!

Boy, I sure spaced April and May for my ALYOF projects. Well, I didn't actually complete anything of my own in those months, so I guess I'm good on that account.  But this month I did want to be accountable for something of my own, so here it is.



I've made two spring/summer table runners out of a charm pack of Moda's Somerset.  I was piecing it in March when we were waiting for spring to get here. Good therapy! Putting different colored borders on them certainly makes a difference in the look, doesn't it?


This is a happy project to quilt this afternoon during this rain/lightening/thunder/hail storm.  I'll just unplug my longarm if I hear it thundering again - I've got it on a surge protector, but I'm just not the risk-taking type.

What are you up to this month?  Be sure to link up your projects with A Lovely Year of Finishes with either Melissa or Shanna.  I don't know about you, but having a goal is the Golden Ticket for me getting things done!


Quilting with a smile,
Barb

5 comments:

  1. I missed April and May too. Love the different borders. It is always fun to get two projects loaded at once!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Golden Tickets and both of your runners. These will be ready at the perfect time to have bright and cheery on the table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice runners! I love runners! I'm with you on the surge protector thing....I have quilts to quilt but I'm not going to risk messing up my pretty Gammill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I agree on the surge protectors. I remember from living in Colorado the horrible lightening storms and I had all my electronics on surge protectors and I still ran around and unplugged everything! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so happy and bright! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...