Sunday, November 11, 2012

Winter is setting in, plus a winner!

My goodness, our Canadian friends have sent all their cold weather right down into Idaho and the Northwest. Cold, snow, more cold. Not complaining, mind you. Just had to dig out my down coat and find my gloves. And the ice scrapper for the car.  I was so enjoying this very nice fall that we've had.  For me, winter means lots of sewing and quilting, so see? I'm not complaining. Not really. Sorta, but not really.

Thank you for all the comments and ideas you gave me this week for my One Year Blogiversary Giveaway!  And the winner is......Kris from krislovesfabric!  I've emailed you for your contact information.  Congrats.

I'm out of town this week, but then I'll be entrenched in my sewing room to finish up a lot of projects for my local Christmas Bizarre Dec. 1-2.  I can see a two-week sewing/quilting marathon in my near future.  It should be fun!

And I'd like to salute all our military personnel and their families who make living in the United States a freedom we all enjoy.  Often times we take it for granted because our lives are busy and complicated.  But I'd just like you to know, that you are so very much appreciated - thank you!  

Stay warm out there,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Barb, yay for a charm pack win :) I don't envy you your snow, we have not had our first yet..and are enjoying 70's today...I'm guessing it's a fluke and the 30's are returning this week! Wishing you safe travels and a successful Bazaar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Kris! Yep...is that time of year to be getting cold. Stay warm and have fun sewing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site! So glad I found you via Sew Many Ways! I'll visit often!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...