Friday, April 13, 2012

What a Nice Honor!

What a nice surprise today!  Awhile back I was asked by my Idaho Etsy Team to complete an interview profile for a feature they do for the team blog.  I completed it, and then forgot about it. Until today.

Today I was cruising through my Twitter feed when I came across an announcement that Mountain Quiltworks was a Featured Seller.  How cool is that?



To read the article, you can jump over to Mountain Quiltworks - Featured Seller.  It's a short read, but a chance to get to know me a little bit better. Maybe we have something in common?

Thanks, Idaho Etsy Team!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Barb! That's awesome, heading over now to read the article :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really great. Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...