Saturday, December 17, 2011

Patience is a virtue I lack

You would think that after all the years I have walked this earth, I would have figured out how to be patient. After all, patience is an attribute that comes in handy day in and day out. And yet, I find myself still battling it.

Right now I am waiting for my grown children to arrive home for a short Christmas weekend. I still have a week to wait.  I feel just like our dog, Misty, in this photograph. It drives her crazy to see her 'treats' beneath the tree, and yet she can't have them yet.

Guess I can get a lot of quilting in between now and then, especially since I'm not baking this year. I must remember:  All good things come to those that wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...