Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Finish Along Quarter Three Results

This is going to be a short post (hopefully) because I have limited time. But I have been working hard this summer to get these quilts finished and out of my To Do Pile.  I feel pretty good that I completed 7 of my 8 goals. Go, me!
Here is the list of my Q3 FAL goals and the results:
1. Scott and Lauren's Quilt - need to be completed by Sept. 28 Wedding.  COMPLETED!
2. Christmas Bed Runner 1 - Binding  COMPLETED!
3. Christmas Bed Runner 2 - Binding  COMPLETED!
4. Christmas Table Runner - finish quilting and binding  COMPLETED!
5. Quilt Blue Quilt - Quilting  COMPLETED!
6. Quilt Yellow/Blue/Red Quilt - Quilting  COMPLETED!
7. Finish Manger Quilt - piece, quilt, bind  NOPE

8. Quilt Animal Christmas Wall Hanging  COMPLETED!
What on deck for the coming quarter? I have no idea. I'll have to put my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with. 
Quilting with a smile,
Barb
Linking up with:

14 comments:

  1. Well done Barb you knocked it out the park. Love the Christmas runners but my favourite by far is the animal quilt I just love them. Hugs, Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are a quilting machine!!! I don't remember seeing a few of these and the quilting is MAHvelous DAHling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You accomplished so much!! Yay you! Love those animals on the Christmas wall hanging. Really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! I am working on my UFOs as well. But I keep finding new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Goals are wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilting is fabulous! That Christmas bed runner #1 really caught my eye, and then the rest of the projects appeared... No wonder you don't have time for a long blog post. Great body of work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wedding present the first one was! Your quilting is stellar! On behalf of the FAL crew, thank you for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh congratulations on your finishes. I like the idea of a Christmas bed runner, must remember that one, a table runner would also be a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa! Now I officially feel like a slug....Congrats on all of those great finishes. I bet you feel energized after that, ready to tackle some new projects!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...