Friday, September 1, 2017

Labor Day Sale at Mountain Quiltworks' Etsy Shop!

I am so excited to let my readers be the first to know about my first-ever Labor Day Sale in my Etsy Shop - Mountain Quiltworks!  Sales don't happen often, but I'm making way for my new inventory of fall and Christmas items. You can take advantage by saving 20% off everything in my shop!

This includes Baby Quilts







Lap Quilts


Table Runners



And even the fun Aviatrix Quilt Pattern!



This sale runs only through Monday, September 4, so check it out now. Any questions, just let me know.  And have fun shopping!

Quilting with a smile,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely baby quilt!! That quilting that you did on it is stunning. Best wishes on sales on your quilts. Nice profile photo, I just noticed that it was new :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Barb...wishing you many sales:) Happy Labor Day weekend! (I'm ready for it!)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!

Remembering All The Little Things

I have let my blog side away in lieu of posting photos and updates over on Instagram. For me, it takes less time, and is a faster way to doc...