Spring Brings Lofty Goals - 2017 Finish-A-Long 2nd Quarter
|Sashiko Pillow Top|
So what better time than to set some quilting goals. And to help me do that, I'm joining the 2017 Finish-A-Long. That way, I'll have my goals down on paper and hopefully won't be distracted by this new project or that.
I have six lofty goals, but they should be achievable if I just keep at 'em!
1. Make a pillow top out of my very first Sashiko project! (oops - from the photo, I see I missed a spot of stitching!)
2. Quilt and bind a table runner
3. Quilt and bind a baby quilt
4. Do the hand stitching on my Diamond Quilt - also my April OMG
5. Finish my llama quilt!
6. Finish my quilt for the Hands2Help charity project
|Diamond Quilt - April's OMG goal|
Whew - that should be plenty, especially since June is only a half month for me because of summer activities! Good to have a plan.
Quilting with a smile,
Linking up with: